Wednesday 26 November 2008

Interesting piece of Direct Mail

I woke up this morning and to my surprise, an interesting item came through the post from Orange. They have taken the term "talking rubbish" a little too literally and offered up in a container with a piece of their rubbish in it!




The paper was just the usual Network blah but the idea for this piece of direct mail I think is quite a nice one, well done Orange for doing something different, all they need is better copy to go with it and it would be perfect.

Also they really should check their records because if they did, they would see I have just signed an 18 month contract with them, which came with a lovely 8gb ipod touch (For Free!), so sending me new business stuff is slightly wasting their money! Oh well.

No comments: