Saturday 29 November 2008

The finger reserve


Once again, I'm going back to my old worry; covering letter. I have jsut heard from DDB finally and unfortunately I did not manage to get past the first stage and was not offered an interview. I think what I need it to boast the quality of my covering letter. Maybe I should go down the generic route and just be bog standard. Obviously offer a little flare with it but just explain all the functions of me and what I can do for them.

Is change good?

3 comments:

William said...

I wouldn't worry, we're over-qualified for a grad scheme anyway.
It would seem the more advertising-orientated your degree is, the least likely you are to get through to the next round.
Funny old world.

G said...

ABC is a blessing and a curse

Amelia said...

don't worry - I don't think that I got thru the first round when I applied (many) years ago!