Monday 24 November 2008

Covering a letter

Cover letters, for me are so hard to conjur i feel that it is in the eyes of the reader that you need to attract yourself to. the only problem when writing one is you don't know whos going to be reading it.
I found myself perplexed when applying for the DDB Graduate scheme, should i be generic and write about what I have done and how I can contribute to the agency. No! I decided a better grasp on me was to document my thoughts and see that they thought.

This is how I visualized it after writing, and think I know why I didn't get in!




There is trying to be interesting and different and then there is just producing random useless content, I did the latter

At least I have learned something from this

1 comment:

Luke & Wilf beta said...

You've heard back from them?