Sunday 12 April 2009

IS the iphone beatable?


Rumour has it, Nokia are releasing a swivelly, rather nifty (in their opinion) new model that will come up against the new version of the iphone. Nokia in my opinion are better served trying to attack the CrackBerry market; they have a pretty good operating system (I've had nokias since i was 13, I've always been happy) that could take on the business phone come "Life, on Blackberry" giant. If they try to take on the iphone, they will no doubtably loose, and will do this with style!

I suppose we will see, who knows, anything can happen in the phone industry these days.

Unfortunatly for nokia, unless they release a mobile that is also a hip flask I will be transfering to Blackberry in November, sorry guys you lost a loyal customer.

No comments: